TO GET YOUR BAND CONSIDERED TO PLAY AT JTCP
Thank you for your interest in bringing your music to
J&T’s Copper Penny.
Jamie Brayden-Simpson is Owner and Entertainment Director. She is the one that makes all decisions regarding bands that are hired. This is what you need to do:
Please send the following info to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Please answer this question:
Why do you think your band would be a good fit for JTCP?
2. Please include links to your website and/or Facebook page.
3. Send links to any fairly recent videos you have of the band playing LIVE.
4. Send a list of venues you’ve played at and where you will be playing.
5. Your current song list
6. A 2 set list of what you would play at JTCP on a Fri. or Sat. night. (Fri. & Sat. bands play 7-11pm)
7. What your rate for a 4 hour gig would be.
8. Make sure to include a name and phone number for the person that is in charge of bookings for your band.
You're welcome to add anything else you feel she should know.
She realizes this may seem like a lot to ask you to do, but it actually makes the process quicker and easier for everyone. Out of professional courtesy as a fellow musician, she DOES check out the page and video links and reads all the information of every band that contacts her. If Jamie is interested in hiring your band she will try to get out to one of your dates as soon as possible. She gets a multitude of bands wanting to play at JTCP and can't possibly respond to all of them. She will only respond to those she feels might be a good fit. If she has not contacted you within 2-3 weeks by text, she likely doesn't feel your band would be right for JTCP.